AD-BRITE

Wanna Buy!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today in My Life!

I use to sigh[grieve],grin[smile] always for Past 2 years while am travelling in my College Bus,
enjoyed a lot for past 2 years,now i confess that i took wrong decision by having routine journey in public service,i never pleased for the sake of others.

Embarrassment :

Nowadays i use to go by Gov. Bus,now i feel better more than i felt before[2 month],embarrassed by an girl,where she use to catch a bus before Camp,i really admire her while she walks to reach camp bus stand,i always will be there,to catch cut service to reach my College,everyday it goes normally,i dont know whats her expectation,she might expect something from me[let him speak 1st] never happen in my life,am dignified guy,so its impossible to walk near u! and say Hi!
Sometimes get stun while am see her,that time i think dont think of her,it distract mind.but she makes me to watch her by watching me partially .but i never had a feeling like to propose her,i like to be a friend of her,because i like to be friend of Good and Genuine,bubbly,pretty girls.

it will Continue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger