AD-BRITE

Wanna Buy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling Excitement! To Watch Out My Fav Actor Movie!



First time gonna Maayajaal,feeling excite..as well as felt sad,miss our mate for this trip on tomorrow,normally we will go everywhere together,enjoying,entertaining,sight,admire nature everything together but gonna miss him tomorrow.Actually,he is the man urged us to watch out our Favourite movie near to our college,unfortunatly our mates gave us some idea,"Why not we go Maayajaal",that time something strikes in my mind,so i prefer to have a trip for a long.

Why it makes me happy? Cyaan...He is the man ...took too much effort,to accomplish his entire Movie.am the Ardent and Die Hard fan of Cyann Vikram,this is the first vikram movie gonna watch in Theatre,so am thrilled and excited as well as feeling Happy,anxious to know the story of my Fav Actor Movie.Definitely he will rock in diff character,so i believe it should block buster in every theatre especially in tamil Nadu,its great to looking forward to watch Kandasamy movie,first time in Maayajaal too :)

God Grace tomorrow everything should moves smoothly,ECR ! this was the place i have visited 2 to 3 years back by riding my 2 wheelers with my U.G frnds.now am fly off there with my P.G mates,My Lord it should be great trip,dont know this was the final trip in this year am fly off with my pals i think.


God Grace Tomorrow Journey should be Great with My Pals ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger