AD-BRITE

Wanna Buy!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Story Of Mine!

Today i was happy due to slight conversation between me and ?...

But i dont know what they are thinking,anyhow i like that but how about them.But many of us in our crew trying to create something infront of them.Hmm go ahead never mind,i can get into it,but it will distract me,so that i kept calm myself.They might take this as advantage,let it be.
But i should complete mine,to be in Great Position.

I like flirt but they might think something they are?thats the problem arises.So i wont grab anything for my entertainment.Despite these problem,we'll try learn one thing,but we cant do that too! Because of our same crew,Why its happen for us only? i should learn to create something useful for this society.But they are not allowing me to that!

I feel guilty when i think about my future,for chose this kind of technical line,whether i overcome from these jeopardy.i should not depend on others,so that breach all the rules,panic for my carrer.

No Eclipse in chennai,despite everyone got scare by going away from their home,everyone says chennai had partial eclipse,strongly i can say no eclipse form in chennai,from surat to varanasi is complete eclipse.so why people cant enjoy when they living in chennai,whether chennaities got any curse or they are belongs to curse part,i think its indicates some jeopardy for our future.
Even we cant expect rain too nowadays,why its happen only for chennai,you should think about this,what the things happens right now going on.We should be cautios.Beware of everything.

Tiredness becomes often in my life,when i chose Gov Bus for my journey,what to do its my fate,i should go by this way only,no other way for me to enter LOL,so just feel myself by getting relax [optimistic] only for 2 to 3 month,after then fly from college for seeking project for main semester,i dont know where am gonna get my main project by god grace i should get some good project as well as in some good companies not only for me,for my whole Crew.


Happy day visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger