AD-BRITE

Wanna Buy!

Friday, July 31, 2009

DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING [2N ED] DIP


Friends As per your request,am posting this link again,if u download the E-book previously please remove from ur Disk,because its trial version,it has only 3 chapter ..i think so,so if u wanna full version of Digital Image Processing E-book,Just download it from Here,

Nothing Special in this book,i feel sorry one who opt tis Elective,its really complex to study in this Semester,Why i opt this mean,Because another option of this elective taken by so and so.
so i never opt that too,so that i chose now i feel very difficult.but its my fate, hereafter this is the way to continue my semester,only two month more to Accomplish my 5 Semester.Further,where am seek my Main project a Big question Mart(?) is on my fate.

But i feel sorry one who opt another Option too,so continue with ur Elective,never mind what we chose,we should study to accomplish our mission.so tat we can survive here..

Let me complete my little description about current situation happening in my life,regarding DIP
..i would like to say one thing about nowadays happens in our class room,First we are interested to study this subject,next their role of taking class[Worst],why we took P.G, to learn everything deeply,to be in good position,but its not happen right now in 5th semester,every day we are spending money for government,just to friction i think..Completed.. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger